DECEMBER TRAINING SESSIONS
1. No-one may attend if they or anyone in their household has had symptoms of Covid-19 (especially a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a loss of their sense of smell or taste) within the previous 7 days.
2. Please aim to arrive approximately 15 minutes before the start of the session. Parents should accompany their sons into the sports hall to register them prior to the sessions and should then leave promptly, maintaining social distancing at all times. Masks must be worn inside the building.
3. All participants must arrive ready changed and must register and sanitise their hands on arrival. A temperature check will be carried out on all participants on arrival and those returning a high temperature (37.8 degrees Celsius or higher) will not be permitted to participate.
4. Parents may be required to return to the sessions at short notice, for example in the event of an injury to their child, or in the event that their child develops Covid-19 symptoms.
5. In the event of an injury, the coaches may administer basic first aid if they consider this necessary pending the return of a parent.
6. In the event that a participant develops Covid-19 symptoms, they will be asked to remain in the designated Covid-19 isolation area, pending the return of a parent.
7. Coaching will generally be carried out in groups of 5 with one coach per group, although for certain activities two groups of 5 may be combined into a group of 10 with 2 coaches. There will be a maximum of 10 participants on any given day.
8. Participants will be asked to maintain social distancing of 2m at all times and must always follow instructions of coaches and supervisors about this. Parents are asked to ensure that their sons understand this in advance of the sessions.
9. All participants will be asked to sanitise their hands as necessary at intervals throughout the sessions and at the end of the sessions. Participants should bring their own hand sanitiser marked with their name.
10. Participants should not spit or clear their nose except into a tissue or handkerchief that they must retain and take away.
11. Participants should bring their own kit where they have it (and not share kit. Sanitised kit will be provided as necessary and must not be shared unless it has been sanitised before being used by a different participant. All equipment will be sanitised before and after each session.
12. Participants should bring their own cricket ball if they have one. Balls supplied to participants will be marked for identification. Balls should generally not be shared and in net sessions should be knocked or kicked back to the bowler. Where a ball must be shared for particular activity, there will be hygiene break at regular intervals (no more than 20 minutes) when the ball used must be sanitised and participants mush sanitise their hands.
13. At the end of the sessions, parents should wait outside the club, maintaining social distancing at all times, until their sons come out and are ticked off the register.
14. In the event that any participant tests positive for Covid-19 within 7 days of attending one of the camps, you must inform us so that we can inform other participants in accordance with government track and trace guidance.