OCTOBER HALF-TERM HOLIDAY CAMP AT GRAFHAM CRICKET GROUND
1. No-one may attend if they or anyone in their household has had symptoms of Covid-19 (especially a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a loss of their sense of smell or taste) within the previous 7 days.
2. The registration desk will be located by the pavilion and registration will be open from 8.30am onwards on each day of the camp. Each day's register of those attending will be kept for 21 days for track and trace purposes, before being destroyed/deleted.
3. Upon arrival, please remain in or by your car until called forward to the registration desk, ensuring that social distancing is maintained. All participants must arrive ready changed and must register and sanitise their hands on arrival. A temperature check will be carried out on all participants on arrival and those returning a high temperature (37.8 degrees Celsius or higher) will not be permitted to participate.
4. Parents are not required to remain during the sessions, but may do so if they wish. If they remain, social distancing must be maintained. If they do not remain, they may be required to return to the sessions at short notice, for example in the event of an injury to their child, or in the event that their child develops Covid-19 symptoms.
5. In the event of an injury, the coaches may administer basic first aid if they consider this necessary pending the return of a parent.
6. In the event that a participant develops Covid-19 symptoms, they will be asked to remain in the home changing room, which is the designated Covid-19 isolation area, pending the return of a parent.
7. Coaching will be carried out in groups in accordance with relevant governing body guidance. Coaching will generally be in groups of no more than 8 although some activities may be in larger groups. There will be a maximum of 24 participants in total.
8. Participants will be asked to maintain social distancing of 2m at all times and must always follow instructions of coaches and supervisors about this. Parents are asked to ensure that their children understand this in advance of the sessions.
9. All participants will be asked to sanitise their hands as necessary at intervals throughout the sessions and at the end of the sessions. Children should bring their own hand sanitiser marked with their name.
10. Participants should not spit or clear their nose except into a tissue or handkerchief that they must retain and take away.
11. Participants should not share kit. Sanitised kit will be provided as necessary and must not be shared unless it has been sanitised before being used by a different participant. All balls used will be sanitised at regular intervals. All equipment provided will be sanitised before and after each session.
12. In the event of rain during a session requiring participants temporarily to take cover, participants should shelter under the gazebos provided, maintaining social distancing. If persistent rain is forecast, the session will be cancelled and money paid refunded.
13. At the end of the sessions, parents should wait either in the car-park or in front of the pavilion until called forward to collect their child, maintaining social distancing at all times.
14. In the event that any participant tests positive for Covid-19 within 7 days of attending one of the camps, you must inform us so that we can inform other participants in accordance with government track and trace guidance.